Friday, February 8, 2008

Koi Ponds

The Asian influence in Hawaii can be seen and experienced in many ways. For instance, it is common place for everyone to take their shoes off at the door. I have had several different service people come to my house and automatically, they leave their shoes at the door.

Another graceful touch is an abundance of Koi ponds. I was surprised at the size of the Koi in the indoor ponds at the Ala Moana Shopping Center. I took some photographs, but they were spoiled by a light glare across the water. Here is a puzzle for your enjoyment. Just click on the picture to get it to scramble.

Click to Mix and Solve

1 Comment:

Giovanni Carlo said...

I love this koi fish puzzle I think I will create my own DIY on this he he
indoor koi pond

Google
 
 

© New Blogger Templates | Make Money Online